Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last day of 2014

Yes, it's our last day for this year.

Let's do a recap:
met DH this year,
did europe travelling with tomgen,
Finished my master,
So disappointed for not being accepted in those two big companies..exactly in the final interview,
Fed up of going to interviews,
Felt so useless for not working for months,
Stayed in jakarta with mon chéri,
Have new sangjit project for january,
Being active as wedding organizer,
Found out that my bf is so sensitive,
Cried over fights with my mom,
Went to lampung with my bf,
Wonder how life is really unpredictable...by beginning of this year, I was crazy about moving out, almost being homeless in paris, so afraid of speaking french to this french people in the office,
And on this last day, being so sick and stay in my bed while listening to fireworks.


There have been so many good and bad times this year. I am so thankful for that. I hope that next year will be even better than this year.

Some points to go for next year:
Sangjit project,
Salonku project,
Work at consumer goods,
He finds a good job,
We both can move on to the next level together,
Being a better me,
Save money and have a house,
Help tepa n mera for their wedding days,
Be healthy, be positive, be grateful, be wise, be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment