Monday, March 4, 2013

vacances d'hiver


Everyday I create my memory. Tonight is another night I feel pretty melancholic. I've just finished the study for tonight. I feel like I've tried so hard to understand the lesson, but it's not even enough. I want to give my best for every steps I am in, not to show it off to other people, but simply to not regret it in the future. 

Being here means living my dream, something I've been dreaming for a very long time. Sometimes I don't feel like it's real, but thanks God, it's definitely real. Well, the different thing is, in my dream, everything seems easy and goes smoothly, while in fact, obstacles are everywhere.

Tonight is another night I do not want to forget. Why ? Because I feel that the study is so difficult and I am tired of studying. But it's not the end yet. It's just another big rough rock I have to climb. I have a scene in my head that when I 've graduated from this study, or next 5 years, or next 10 years, I will remember all the hardwork I do at the moment, and I'll be smiling by that time. Badai pasti berlalu. #beingastudent

No comments:

Post a Comment