Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bonne année 2014

So I enjoyed the new year in a very different way this time. We had the vigile prayer until 12p.m in the Eglise St. Thomas, Strasbourg. I was half sleeping during the prayer. Until somebody says 'happy new year'! And I was awake and we started to say happy new year to many people. Then we had the festival of nations in the cafeteria and it was fun! We danced the Polish dance, we sang, we laughed, we drank the French traditional beverages, etc.

I have had a very up-down and amazing year last year. And now I'm ready to welcome the new year. I have some resolutions to achieve this year:
- finish my internship and graduate from the master
- go to London with my beloved brother
- find a job that I have passion at
- settle down and be with someone I'm in love with
And the most highlighted one, live my life to the fullest and enjoy every moment! Nothing will happen twice.

So welcome 2014! Be nice, be great, be unpredictable, be amazing, be crazy, be surprising, be the best you can offer to me.

P.s.: Mele has found a job! So happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment