Friday, December 6, 2013

encourage each other

I am worried about Mele at the moment. She is currently looking for a job but she has not successful yet. I am sure she will find one anytime soon because she is capable of it. I am just worried that she will be so stressful 'til the time she finds the new job. I keep on reminding her that she doesn't have to be stressful about it as her life is nice and smooth. I know she likes teaching but she also needs a job. I am really against the way if she chooses a job that she doesn't like just because of the salary.  I don't want her to be not happy afterwards.  

Eventhough I am also at the moment stress about the same thing. lol. It's funny that we both face more or less same situation where we're both looking for a job for our near future.  Sometimes it's funny that we try to encourage each other eventhough we're both not sure about it.  
I fully realized that working is (not) about the money, it's about the feeling and things I wanna achieve through career that we build up. The result will be between low/average salary and happiness of doing things you like.  I hope she finds her new job soon, the one that she likes the most.  I am sorry I can't be there next to you, but I will try to be accompany you eventhough we're far away. Be strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment