Friday, December 6, 2013

My birthday card!

My 25th birthday card arrived a week ago from the my best-and-only Mele.  I am so extremely happy. Okay, it's a bit unfair because I did asked her to send me my bday card. It was so sad that I didn't receive any birthday card from any of them. =(
I love receiving cards, let say postcards, birthday cards, greeting cards, anything. So I finally got the card, and it really made my day. En plus, I really loved the quotes written in the card. I realize that only someone who understands myself well can choose this phrase for me.  So thank you so much Mele! This card is now standing nicely next to my laptop. When days are tough, I always look at it and reread the phrase, especially in the day like today - I did my interview last week and the company said they will inform me today, but there was no call from them. I am still hoping. =)

"Do not worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done." - Philippians 4:6


No comments:

Post a Comment