Saturday, December 14, 2013

univ d'Orléans

my angel snow!
Today I am being very sentimental the whole day. Today I decided to have a walk around the University with Sarolta. She is leaving by the 23rd, that's in 7 days! I will miss her a lot. I suddenly realize that I will not only miss her as a person, but I will miss our time together that will never happen again. Even if I meet her in the future, it'll be in different place and different situation. She is the one who told me about the angel snow!










I will also miss the university, especially the view around the lake.  This is not the most perfect university ever, but I do learn a lot and experience many things here after 1.5 year. 
Things I don't want to forget about my university:
- my favorite room is the Peguy Amphitheatre because when you are there, you can see people sitting around the lake, chatting, laying down, reading, studying, kissing, having lunch, etc.
- second favorite is the 258, sitting next to the window. It has always been successful taking my attention away from the teacher. From there, I can see people walking outside under the trees, the falling leaves, the snowy path, snow fighting, the rainy days, the sunny weather
- whenever I see somebody comes out from the door downstair, I will definitely run so that I can get in. The door was so hard to open from outside
- the library is always noisy and they kicked us out at 7.45 pm while it's officially close at 8 pm
- there is no mirror in ladies' toilet! (there are in man's toilet). How come?
- Coffee machine is everyone's favorite during the break
- Le Lac is the restaurant with the best view of all
- I went to the library of Law just once
- I always pass the lake whenever I go to the sports building. That's a very nice direction.
- I fell over in the bridge during last winter
- I went to the chateau of the president once only! and it was very nice and warm inside
- the grass around the lake is a special place for me. We walked around when it was snowing and we sat down and enjoy the sun during summer
- I always wonder how all the swan go when the lake is freezing?
- Autumn last year, Florina, Hang and I had lunch together near the lake.  Another time with Stacey and Karina as well.
- yesterday I saw for the first time that the lake was turning into ice and it cracked during the day
- There are a lot of small forests around the university, let's say, they have larger area for grass and trees than buildings
- I like that they don't have high buildings here
- Some rooms can be really warm and the others are very cold. How should I dress up?
- Last 2 semesters, we did morning walk on Saturday around the university
- when it was summer, you can really see through the water there

You might realize, it's all about the lake. It was not the most beautiful lake, but I do like it. It's something I will never find in any university in my country. And especially if the weather is nice, that's really a good day to sit by the lake, or near the bridge.

These days, I really live my life to the fullest which means enjoying every single and simple moment. The fact that everything will change very soon, in one week, I wanna enjoy everything and plase as much memories as possible in my head.  

So this is how it feels when you live your life to the max everyday. It feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment