Saturday, December 21, 2013

last class of master

I was L.A.M.E between 2012-2014. It was COOL =)
Yesterday was one of many emotional days in my life. It was the very last class for our master, the one I have been pursuing for the last 1.5 year.  We haven't officially finished the master, as we still have to do an internship for the next half year, but we officially finish with the courses, sitting in the class, listening to the teacher, debating between us, laughing at surprising news from certain countries, etc.  I still remember the very first weeks of this master, I couldn't understand their debates in class about European matters. I was quite scared at that time because everyone seems to know and understand by heart what was going on in the European Union, and I didn't even know who Angela Merkel and Herman van Rompuy were.   
I learn a lot from this master, not particularly from the master itself, but from the environment.  It has broaden my point of view of analyzing cases, understanding political and economic decision, how things run in many countries, things which are not written in any school books.

So 1.5 years has flown away.  No more European law classes. No more French classes with Marvin, Erika, Ale, etc., no more Business English with Mr. Casquet, no more Mme. Marambat's office, no more signing to Campus' internet, no more lunch at Le Forum canteen, no more break and coffee machine, no more of many things that I will definitely miss.
We have made our plan for the next 6 months, either in France or outside the country.  Some of us will do the internship in Paris, some other in the southern part of the country, and some other will stay in Orléans. It's a sad moment, but I do believe that people meet twice in life. So I'll meet them again in the near future.

En fin, I am happy to join this master in 2012.  (There was time I was thinking how if I took the master in 2013, so I would be better prepared with my French level).  After a while, I didn't regret it at all. I know it was the best time to start, back in 2012.  As our European Law teacher said, we're the best and most interesting group ever.

p.s: no more English discussion, and it'll be French everywhere starting from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment